Tuesday, April 3, 2012

New Story

Hey Folks,

To begin, was not conference the most inspiring thing you have ever listened to? I could sit there on the basement floor of my parent's house and listen to it non-stop and be perfectly content. But instead, I stole Jessica's throwing knives and played split with my little brothers between the Saturday sessions. They LOVED it. So thanks Jess.

SO.... Who else is ready to die? Ah, I see many raised hands. I'm glad we're all dying together at least.
School SUCKS!! Why did I ever think that I could get through college with a decent GPA? I dunno... Must of been smoking something...
This is all besides the point. I have an announcement.

Wait for it.


I'M WORKING ON A NEW STORY!

Hurray! So in between all my school work, work (which I love, I could go for hours about how much I LOVE my job) and all the media I have been reading/watching. I have been working on a new story.

Much of what I have right now is thanks to Melanie, her kind suggestion to steal one of her story starts was very much needed and very thoughtful. I'm super excited!!! But I don't really have the time to give it my full attention, so it's still very much a work in progress. I will however keep you updated. And maybe sometime in the future I'll try to tackle some of my old ideas.

I love you all! You can last through these stupid last weeks of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment